Douglas Firs emerged from the sparkling Belgian music scene alongside Balthazar, Warhaus and Faces on TV, and made its way to fans in the Low Countries, Germany & Switzerland with beauties such as "Pretty Legs and Things to Do", "Caroline" and "Don't Buy The House".
Gertjan Van Hellemont - Douglas Firs’ heart & soul - clearly found his initial inspiration in classic seventies songwriters from the North-American tradition – the obvious Neil Young, The Band, or, more recently, Ryan Adams - but is slowly sculpting...
Most popular articles
- Dimmu Borgir unveil live clip of 'Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse'
- Triggerfinger signs with .... Mascot Label Group
- Skallbank: new video released
- PETYR announce debut album via Outer Battery Records
- Max Styler Recruits Jameston Thieves, Awoltalk, and Flapo for Gold / Deep Dreams Remix Package
- BIG KIZZ (ex-members of Graveyard, Witchcraft) prepare to launch!
- Miss May I new album & merch collection now available for pre-orde